Sio2 Quartz Spray Sealant
Reload packs the glass-like gloss, hydrophobicity, and dirt repellency of silica nanotechnology in a convenient spray-on, wipe-off sealant.
Originally formulated to maintain the protection and finish quality of CQUARTZ coatings, Reload has also proven itself as a stand-alone sealant, where it can offer up to 4 months of protection on daily drivers. Reload’s easy to use water-based formula can be applied to all vehicle surfaces, and even on damp surfaces, making it perfect for quickly topping up your vehicle’s protection and shine.
Reload offers a slick super hydrophobic layer which repels water like no other.
Coupled with its ability to repel dirt & grime that leaves a stunning, glossy, and highly reflective shine.
CARPRO Reload is very easy to use (following our simple tips) and ideal for enthusiastic or professionals alike.
Once applied Reload keeps your paint clean longer, makes washing the car easier, and allows you to dry it faster!
- Excellent UV protection.
- Extreme gloss that doesn't wash away.
- Slick glass like tactile feel.
- Keeps surfaces cleaner longer.
- Water-based formula mainly composed from special modified Sio2 (Quartz).
- Fast and easy.
- Excellent for topping CQUARTZ.
- Apply wet or dry.
- Excellent on rubber and plastic trim - does not stain.
- Repels rain & grime.
- Super hydrophobic.
- Do not apply in direct sunlight.
- Apply in good ambient lighting.
- Shake well.
- Spray a 4-5 sprays onto a microfiber towel, or applicator or directly on the paint and spread out left and right and then up and down over a 2 to 2.5 sq ft area.
- Work it into the paint evenly until almost flashed away.
- Flip towel and buff in further.
- Switch to a fresh clean towel
- Buff the area once more to be sure no residue remains.
- Check after each panel before moving to next.
- Paint should be completely clean and free of oil, solvents, or wax before applying Reload.
- Do not apply in direct sun.
- In case of uneven areas do to improper application or applying too thick, wipe off Reload with Eraser or IPA immediately and re-apply.